You guys, ahhhhh!!! Firstly, happy Friday~!!!
So, my favourite of all the boxes arrived recently (I was having trouble uploading photos or I would have posted this ages ago!)!!! Under Armour boxesssss!
It’s honestly the most exciting for me because I never really know what’s in them.. they’re surprise items from my wonderful UA fam.
Most of these items are brand new, and I could not be more stoked on them!
This new Threadborne material is seriously something else. SO soft, super functional for keeping you dry, comfortable and smelling good! Check it out!
– super comfortable but enough support for working out
Threadborne Shirt (Long sleeve)
– I want to wear this all the time. It’s so soft it feels like I have nothing on. But it keeps me dry and cool at the same time!
– These tights I will say, are tough to get on… but once they’re on – ohhh so comfy and SUPER flattering.
– WOWEEEEE~ If you guys have read my blog before you know I’m a sucker for shoes. And these are insanely comfy. And plus, they’re pretty cute, lets be honest!
And if that weren’t enough… here are a few more killer pieces.
Strappy Sports Bra
– LOVE the back. And it’s super supportive (although I’m not large in the chest so keep that in mind!)
Black Mirror Tights
– GAH. I have a variation of these tights in probably 3 slightly diff styles (in black alone!) and several different colours!
– I would like this tank in every colour. My only complaint is I am only 5’2 and it’s a little long! I would have maybe gone with a size XS – but it’s still cute and the material… omg!
– I wear these with everything. Seriously. They’re so cute. Grey matches everything, and these are function shoes – absolutely. GREAT for training, but also look cute with tights and a cardi ( I think so … but I’m not fashion guru!)
Underwear / Thong Undies
– the ladies in my family have pretty much gotten rid of all their undies EXCEPT these. They’re so comfortable it’s crazy. Great quality, breathable… what more can you ask for in undies!?
Okay guys, so I get asked a lot from friends, family and people that follow my page(s) about UA products, and if I have any I can recommend. I ALWAYS have a million I want to recommend, but I typically need to dial it back to a few.
It does change from season to season, but I figured I would share a few of my faves that I’ve been loving/living in as of late.
So the first one I’ve been honestly switching back and for between the black and the white pretty much every day is the Essential Demi.. It is SO comfy, it is flattering and it’s long enough to cover your front and your bum (so perfect with tights and a cardi)
Of course I wear Under Armour for my workouts… exclusively, because it’s the best quality, the most comfortable (and so many colours!!). But I’ve been so impressed over the last 6 months or so with the ‘lifestyle’ clothing that UA has put out lately. This shirt would fall under that for me! It’s absolutely functional for working out still, but I love wearing it in my every day wardrobe.
The next thing I’m having a hard time getting myself out of as of late is these Link-Knit tights. Ahhh, you guys know I love tights. I would wear them all day every day if I didn’t have a job that required me to wear real people work clothes.. haha. But these tights come in 2 colours (black and grey) and the BEST part about them is they have POCKETSSSSS!!!!! And the material of them is SO soft… it doesn’t cut into your skin, but they’re still oooo so flattering! Glorious.
I could go on and on and on but I will stop there for now!
I would love to know some of your fave workout pieces from UA… Always looking for new ones to try (like I need more!!)
Happy Friday y’all! 🙂
Thanks for reading
xoxo — Andrea