Hey Guys! I am so excited to be able to do another killer #riseandsweat challenge with you all. The last one we did it was 40 days, and I think that was a little too long. It’s a little daunting for someone that is considering trying the challenge but is scared off by the length of it. SO. This time – only 21 days. Why 21? I’ve mentioned before, it is said that it takes 21 days to form a habit. So why not try and make a habit of rising and sweating, and seeing how you feel!
More details about our awesome prizes later, but we’ve got gift packs coming from some wicked places.
I am blessed to be an ambassador for such an amazing company (Under Armour!) and I am so grateful they support they challenges that I do. Obviously it only benefits all you guys… because you get kick ass prizes, just for a little morning sweat! They’ll be giving a full head to toe outfit (including shoes!) to a winner. I also have been super lucky to create fantastic relationships with Tiesta tea, as well as Nineteen 02 tea — so they’re going to be spoiling you with some sweet prizes as well! Thank you to these stellar companies for supporting the #riseandsweat challenge.
How does it work?
- Get up and start your day with some form of activity. (Anything from a walk, to yoga, to stretching, to a full on workout)
- Take a pic or video of what you’re doing for your #riseandsweat
- Tag me (@fitnessleash) and hashtag #riseandsweat
- Every time you post, you get an entry
- If you want extra entries
- share challenge (repost it on your facebook or insta)
- Tag friends that you want to do the challenge with you!
I am going to be posting workouts the night before for what you can do the next morning.
- you DO NOT have to do the workout challenge that I post… these are simply guides or ideas for those of you that aren’t really sure what to do and want some ideas.
- You DO NOT have to do something every day of the 21 days to win – each time you post you get an entry. Of course – the more you do, the more likely you are to win!!!
FIRST WORKOUT (if you decide you want to do it!)
Get it done, guys!!!!
Any questions, let me know 🙂